We are proud to feature DC Food Handlers training and certification programs for employees and managers for the National Registry of Food Safety professionals (NRFSP), utilizing training materials from the National Environmental Health Association (NEHA) and ServSafe® of The National Restaurant Association Educational Foundation.
In the United States alone, it is estimated that 76 million people are sickened every year by food-related illness. Food Handlers need to know food safety and its critical importance. They also need to learn how to share food safety knowledge with their employees. The Food Service Manager Program gives them tools to do just that.
- Explore the key components of food safety.
- Study the dangers of foodborne illness and how to prevent it.
- See where contamination starts and implement proper habits for good personal hygiene.
- Review practical (and applicable!) aspects of cleaning and sanitation.
Flow of Food
- Discover how to prevent cross-contamination through effective time and temperature control.
- Understand safe receiving, storage, preparation, serving, cooling and reheating of food.
- Learn how to take active managerial control of critical foodborne illness risk factors.
- Investigate pest management options and how best to safeguard your operation.
Every employee can become a safe food manager! As a result of this training, participants will be able to build upon their existing safe food handling methods with invaluable new processes and techniques for keeping food safety working across the board. The Food Handlers Program is for restaurant and supermarket managers, food service professionals and anyone who is in need of advanced food safety training.
Get Certified! Call (301) 580-4798 or visit www.foodservicepermits.com